Skip to main content

Present perfect Tense

 

Ø Present perfect Tense  زمان حال قريب   

              It is used to talk about that action which has completed in the Present time.

·                  It is used to talk about whole life experiences

·                  Present perfect Tense is used to talk about experiences (Shorten experiences or alternative experiences).

·                  Use “Ever" for interrogative Sentences. (For experience).

·                  Use “Never” for negative sentences.

·                  Examples

( i ) Have you ever gone China?

(ii) No I have never gone China.

 

 

 

·                  Used “have” with plural (I, we, you, they).

Used “Has" with Singulars (he, she, and it).

 

Formation: Subject + have/has + 3rd form of verb + object.

I have reached Karachi.

Have I reached Karachi?

I have not reached Karachi.

Have I not reached Karachi?

 

Make their interrogative & Negative Sentence.

·                  I have sent him a book.

·                  We have sent him a book.

·                  You have sent him a book.

·                  He has sent him a book.

·                  She has sent him a book.

·                  It has sent him a book.

·                  They have sent him a book.

·                  Jameel and kamal have sent him a book.

·                  Nabeel has sent him a book.

Comments