Skip to main content

Future Perfect Tense

 

Ø Future Perfect Tense

1. It is used t talk about that action which has been completed before starts the next action.

2. The first action is in future Perfect tense and second action is in present tense.

3. Use “when, before’’, to show the interruption between Future Perfect tense and Present tense.

Examples:

1)  I shall have reached to Karachi before rain falls.

Shall I have reached the Karachi before rain falls?

I shall not have reached Karachi before rain falls.

Shall I not have reached Karachi before rain falls?

 

 

Ø Change into interrogative and Negative sentences.

(1)       I will have locked my room before I go for a walk.

(2)       We shall have locked our room before we go for a walk.

(3)       You will have locked your room before you go for a walk.

(4)       He will have locked his room before he goes for a walk.

(5)       She will have locked her room before she goes for a walk.

(6)       It will have locked its room before it goes for a walk.

(7)       They will have locked their room before they go for a walk.

(8)       Farah will have locked her room before she goes for a walk.

(9)       Noman will have locked his room before he goes for a walk.

(10)           Nadia and Hassan will have locked their room before they go for a walk.

Comments