Skip to main content

Khalid Hussaini Book The Kite Runner

Khalid Hussaini Book 

The Kite Runner


The Kite Runner
 


 Acknowledgement I am  to the following colleagues for their advice, assistance or support. Doctor Alfred learner, Dory Vegas Robin hack doctor told ray doctor robertal and doctor Sunday, June thanks also to lynette Parker Of East saint Jose community law centre for her advice about adaptation procedures and to Mr. Daoud Wahab For sharing his experiences in Uganda stand with me. I am grateful to my dear Tamim. IM sorry for his guidance and support. And took the king at the sun. Francico writers workshop for their feedback and encouragement. I want to thank my father, my oldest friend and inspiration. For all that is noble in baba. My mother, who prayed for me, entered Nazar at every stage of the books. Writing my aunt for buying me books when I was young. Thanks, go out to Ali.  Sunday Dowd walid, Raya shala Zahra rob, and Kadir for reading my stories I want. Thank doctor and mrs kayumi my other parents fir their warmth and unwaveringsupport.

One

December 2001

I became what I am today at the age of 12 ,on a fridge overcast day in the winter of 1975. I remember the precise moment crouching behind a crumbling mud wall peeking into alley near the frozen Creek. That was a long time ago.  But it's wrong what they say about the past. I have learned about how you can Bury it because the past class its way out looking back now I realise I have been picking into the deserted ally for the last 26 years.

One day, the last summer, my friend Rahim Khan called from Pakistan. He asked me to come see him. Standing in the kitchen with the receiver to my ear. I knew it was not just Raheem Khan on the line. It was my past of uneternal nonsense. I'm distance after I hung up. I went for a walk along a sprinkle. Is pretty Lake on the northern edge of golden game?  The early afternoon sun is sparkled on the water when dozens of miniature boards sailed propelled by a crisp breeze. Then I glanced up and saw a pair of kites, Read with long blue tales soaring in the sky. They danced high about the trees on the West end of the park....

Comments